What the Hell,I think it's about time to turn the lights on

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MelG, Jan 10, 2003.

1. MelG

MelG New Member

You know, I had just emailed Mickie. And I asked him not to post this here. But it's a free country right? Well we moved here about a year ago, after that myself, my son, husband started getting strange medical problems.

To make a long story short, our water tested positive today for lead and/or pesticides and possibly at toxic levels.

Now I'm not a lawyer but if that is a true fact, I'm going to have someone's head on a plate! Remember Erin Brokovich (sp?), sorry but I am having difficulty walking, talking, thinking, speaking, moving.

Well they haven't seen anything yet.

And I'll post it right here on the gosh darn (I think the board will screen out curses right), internet if that is the case.

I can't even spell anymore. I used to be a network and pc analyst. I know that this is neuropathic pain. No narcotic will fix this. This is damage now to the CNS, and I have to compose myself and go figure it out.

Best wishes to all,
    God bless,
    And take good care of yourself.

Mikie, Shirl, you can email me.

Love & Cyber Hugs to all,

MelG

Edited; by Moderator

2. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

I am so sorry to hear your news. If you obtain the right paperwork, I'm sure any lawyer in the country will take your case! But do be level-headed about it and DO get a lawyer, first, before throwing around accusations...this could possibly lead to the "disappearance" of paperwork, as was in my case when I needed an emergency C-section and they botched up the anesthetic, I stopped breathing, and two days later my son started having seizures...when our lawyer showed up the next afternoon, hmmm! They couln't find the Anesthethesia Record!!??? Anyway, I wish you and yours, a healing. And you will be in my prayers, Both for health, & Success in some sort of Justice, in the near future. Love to you and God bless you, Fibromiester
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

where do we go to get our water tested?

local health dept?

where are you, what city & state?

I would imagine the community where you live would find this interesting.

Jaci
  4. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Where you get your water tested (to any of you who are considering doing this) There are MANY flaky companies who claim to test your water...who knows what they really do. I think I would send it away from the area I live in definately not to your local water district...could be biased.

All we drink is bottled water in our house...for these very reasons. WE still have to bath in in ect.

Please let us know how things turn out for you!
    Good Luck,

Susan B