What time?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

What time is the Thursday night Prayer time?
    I think that is a great idea. Just to think we are all lifing up our prayer requests to God at the same time all over the world! What is even more awesome is that He is right there with us, listening and caring. He really deserves our Praise!
    Hugs,
    Harmony (Gail)
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Lil, I am in AZ so it would be an hour earlier than you in Texas. So I guess it would be 7:00 my time if it is 8:00 in Texas. I'll try to remember that.

Yes, I love music and especially the harmony part.
    My mom taught me to sing harmony when I was in 2nd grade. Music is a wonderful gift God has given us. My whole family is musical and I have done a lot of singing in many varieties and groups
    but the last two years I have not been able to sing in church which I miss a lot. I found that if I do, I feel like I am going to pass out. Hopefully some day, that will change. I can still have a song in my heart. :)

Ephesians 5:19 "Speak to one another with psalms,
    hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Love and prayers,
    Harmony (Gail)
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

A big AMEN to you Scripture quote Gail.

I cannot sing at all, have a very deep voice, but do appreciate those whom the Lord has Blessed with a sweet sounding musical one!

Glad you are going to join us in our prayer on Thrusday.

We used to take Heaven by Storm with prayer here.

Its about time we start doing it again, especially to start the New Year off right!

Shalom, Shirl