what to do for energy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, May 20, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

does anyone have a tip for more energy,I"m just drained. and can"t seem to get going .I know how many people suffer from this but thought maybe someone has found something. that has helped them.
    they found that I have a bacterial infection in my navel I wonder if that is what is making me so drained.
    told the dr that I can"t take antibiotics, so she gave me some to put in my navel. the bleeding seems to have stopped .if anyone has any suggestions. thanks sixtyslady
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I'll bump this because I'm in need of the same advice.I've not been able to pull myself out of this exhaustion for weeks.It does feel like you are drained of everything.
    Just today I've felt some of the brain fog returning.
    I'm not in depression so its really weird exhaustion.
    I hope you feel better!
  3. usanagirl

usanagirl New Member

I take the USANA HealthPak that has worked very well for me since last November. Are you taking any supplements?

Why are you unable to take antibiotics?

Love,
    usanagirl
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

every time in the last few years, that I"ve had to take antibiotics I"ve become very sick. vomiting, diarrhia. entense stomach pains. and then my stomach acts up with pain and bloating and gas for weeks,before I can get it straighten out I have IBS.
    Its been about 6yrs since I "ve taken any, I usually use colloidal silver when I need a antibiotic, and now I"m using oil of oreganol. I am on supplements, and I just started juicing,I do like the carrot and apple , celery together. I"ve been under alot of stress this past week, with my husband having a mini stroke. spent alot of time at the hospital, so maybe when things calm down, I"ll start to get some energy back. have had alot of up and down emotions. thanks sixtyslady