What To Do!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbtheidmanhabs, Jun 8, 2003.

1. rbtheidmanhabs

rbtheidmanhabs New Member

Hey Folks!
    Havn't been on for awhile because I am still sick with pneumonia!Still going threw different tests.My I.V.I.G infusions only seem to help for a short time and then I start feeling lousy again.They have taken me off Levaquin and have taken some sputum samples.I really think that I may
    end up back in th hospital with another chest tube in to get rid of the infection.Nothing else seems to work.I really don't know what to do any more.I am fed up with being sick all the time.I know that there are probably several of you that feel the same way.But this is constant every day and I only go out to Dr.s appt's that all.If anyone has any suggestions at all.Can you please let me know.I will check in tomorrow to see what you all have to say.

Bob
  2. bejo

bejo New Member

I don't have any suggestions but I want you to know we're here for you.I get pretty fed up at times too and know how you feel.Sending you some ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) bejo
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry for all you are going through. I wish I had some practical admive for you but all I can do is send up a little prayer.

Hope you are feeling better. I've had pneumonia and know how tired it makes one feel.

Love, Mikie