What vitamins will help me with chronic fatigue syndrome?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paddy, Feb 24, 2003.

1. paddy

paddy New Member

Hello
    Can anyone tell me what vitamins I can take for this condition??? I did read in the atkinsons diet book that you can take certain vitamins that would help .... in need of some info on what these might be!!
    Thanks in advance
    Paddy
  2. herekitty

herekitty New Member

Not a vitamin, but a lot of us are deficient in magnesium, and respond well to supplementing it.
    Kitty =^..^=
  3. sb439

sb439 New Member

but generally it seems you can't go wrong by adding: vit C, vit E, one vit B complex 100 and a multivitamin-and-mineral (which has a little bit of everything in it) per day. And magnesium, as has been said.
    This is no cure or anything like it, rather a measure to prevent you from getting worse. C and E as antioxidants to protect your brain and whatever else, B to support your brain and other organs, multivitamin-and-mineral in case you are deficient in anything, e.g. as result of some toxins in your body, again, to prevent things getting worse.
    Susanne
  4. peg728

peg728 New Member

I take Stresstabs with Zinc (Zinc is good for the brain, or it is and has been for me for many years) and I also take 400 mg Vitamin E.