What was the liecense plate of that truck that ran me over????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Sep 24, 2006.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

As some of you know, I am <b>slowly</b> getting back into my job as a hairstylist, working everyother Saturday. Yesterday I worked from 11-6 and by the end of the day I thought I was gonna die.

My whole back, neck, feet and left arm hurt SO bad! My back felt like it was on fire. Today, well, lets just say it has NOT been good. Of course, TOM (time of month) had to show his ugly face today. My mood is rather sour so its good that I have spent the day pretty much alone.

I sure hope I feel better tomorrow! Glad I have 2 weeks to recouperate till I work again!

Raz
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

this stinks....

i am tired today and dealing w/16 year old teen tonight..argh

jodie
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I had "words" with my 17 yr old daughter on the phone a little while ago. She's been gone all day with her BF, they went to the city with his parents so he could buy a car.
    I wanted them to come home early so her BF could look at my new printer which doesn't want to install, and she said that they hadn't spent much time together! My goodness! They were together all DAY!! Geesh! It didn't go over well with me so I hung up before I said something I would regret!

Raz