What weather climate helps/hurts you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Manwithfibro, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

I die in the Humidity for some reason. Also, hot weather makes me feel sick. I do best in dry air and cool but not cold.

I often wonder how people stand it in the Winter time now with this stuff. I used to live in Ohio but have been in CA for 18 years.
  2. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

I live in the "tropical swamps of America" and the humidity kills me.

I spent a couple weeks out in Arizona last year in August and it was best 2 weeks of my year.

Cold also bothers me... I hibernate in the winter/cold months.

I believe it is when the barometric pressure is rising when I hurt the most....but I forget.... it is usually right before a storm...even 2 days before when I hurt the most!

3. baybe

baybe New Member

Just like with the three bears and the porridge, not to hot, not to cold, just right. The humidity thing is unavoidable anywhere in the east. I lived in the Central Coast of California and the dampness, fog, whatever it's called was a killer for me. So I guess I will pick somewhere moderate and pretty. No more snow for me.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you do some searching, you will likely find old posts on this. We have discussed it a lot. The problem is that what is one person's paradise is another's hell. I think we each have to figure out where we feel best and go from there.

Love, Mikie