What, where, how much ZMA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrokimm, Aug 28, 2002.

1. fibrokimm

fibrokimm New Member

Shirl and or anyone else,

I am seeking information on ZMA. What is it? How does it help with fm/cfs and how much is it, how much and how often do you take it and finally where can I purchase it? Please tell me how it has helped you ? Can you take it with other meds/supplements ?

Blessings,
    fibrokimm
  2. fibrokimm

fibrokimm New Member

Shirl and or anyone else,

I am seeking information on ZMA. What is it? How does it help with fm/cfs and how much is it, how much and how often do you take it and finally where can I purchase it? Please tell me how it has helped you ? Can you take it with other meds/supplements ?

Blessings,
    fibrokimm
  3. TheIrish

TheIrish New Member

if you go to the top of the screen, click on Store and enter in ZMA in the search you'll find that they sell it here. Don't remember how much it is, but it's available on this site now. I (and most I've heard of) use it for a sleep aid. I take it about an hour before bed (2 caps for women, 3 for men) and then just before bed I take 3mg of Melatonin. The ZMA is supposed to help with muscle pain as well.

It has made the difference between waking up once a night whereas before I started I'd wake 10-15 times a night. Thank heavens I heard about it here. I only take Celebrex as an Rx and I take lots of other supplements and it doesn't seem to cause me any problems with any of the other stuff I take.

Good luck.
    Mary
    [This Message was Edited on 08/28/2002]
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I just bumped the post up; 'Okay-I'm Loving ZMA but what to know........ Posted by; Seagull For you.

It has a lot of information on that thread.

If you go to the 'Store' link you can see the price and order it online or call; 1-800-366-6056.

Women take two capsules before bed, men take three. I just explained what is in it. Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B-6. Its a supplement nothing more.

HOpe this helps.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Kurt

Kurt New Member

I have been taking ZMA for a couple of weeks now. However, I did not purchase it form this site. Anyways, I have felt great for about two weeks. In fact, it has been more than 2 1/2 years since I felt this well. I should note that I have changed a couple of others things in my life, so I am sure it is a combination of things. My point is.... I would recommend taking ZMA!!

Kurt
  6. thereseuk

thereseuk New Member

opinion I have to state that of all the supplements talked about zma seems to help a lot of people but unfortuantely I,m not one of them. It kept me wide awake all night and I do know that it has had this same effect for others.
    I,m sorry that what I have said maybe not what you want to hear but thought that you should be aware that for some it just doesnt work. I dont know why that is and I was really hoping that it woul
    love therese