What Worked for Me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ProHealth, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Alyssa-Admin

Alyssa-Admin Active Member

Sounds like you've really taken control over your life... And it's making a difference. I can't say much more at the moment, but shortly, Prohealth will be introducing a nifty little tool that will help you even more in understanding patterns and gaining more control. X
  2. Recovered ME

Recovered ME Member

I am using Aloe vera, argi+ and omega 3 from forever living, but after I started using a mouth spray that increase my oxygen to my blood cells on a cellular level like 7 weeks ago I have gotten 95% better. My headaches are gone and I am not so tired anymore, I can even train again. Have looked lots online about the imortance of oxygen and the spray has to be the reason I got better. I use it more often that it says on the bottle. I got a tip from a friend of a friend and buy it now in a sport center.

Hope this can help more people out there
  3. jkennedy

jkennedy Member

What is the mouth spray you are talking about, @Recovered ME? You can't post a link to a site that sells products here, but you can say the name of a product.
  4. Recovered ME

Recovered ME Member

Hi, It is called Hydrablast and I bought it in a sport center. You can find it also online: bit.ly/HydrablastUSA
  5. jkennedy

jkennedy Member

6. nah.stacey

nah.stacey Member

One word: ANTIVIRALS.
    I am back to 75% of who I was before this DD took me down 15 years ago. WAHOO
    bct likes this.
  7. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

I go through flare ups with IBS..has anyone heard of using the leaf of a wild sunflower to keep this under control? I was just told by someone yesterday that simmering these leaves and taking just .. one...teaspoon will really work. Anyone?
  8. drfturner

drfturner Member

My name is Fay Turner, and I enjoy meeting new people and finding ways to help them have an uplifting experience. I am dedicated, passionate and outgoing. Hope everyone's well! I am a survivor!
  9. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

I have tried the leaf..went out and picked them, seeped it, and oh man, not a good taste, but it did what I was promised by a gal that said I should try it. I was having a really hard time with constipation at the time. A day later, I'm not having that problem. Oh, it works. Also, I have tried the apple cider vinegar .. with "The Mother" in it. It also works for this same problem. They both work, fast.
  10. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

Welcome. I come on here once in a while, not as often as I used to. I still find some help when needed. I love the spiritual board when it is active. Glad to hear that you have a positive outlook on all of this. :)
  11. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

My FM is Gone..My chronic Lyme is Gone. The magnetic sleep pad is the real deal. I will be posting the science of how it works soon. This will also benefit CFS and ME.
  12. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

I'M BACK!
  13. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Magentico therapy is my gift to this forum..I have over 10 years of research into the causative factors of chronic illnesses.

I am complete recovered from CFS, FM and Chronic Lyme.

I have many post on this forum..

How did I do it?

Methyaltion Support and Magnetic Chelation..

I am gluten free, dairy free and support my Methylation cycle with key supplements.

The key to my Full Recovery was sleeping on a Magentico sleep pad every-night.

Please share this information.

Much Love,

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016

[ advertisement ]