what works?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ain, Jan 20, 2003.

1. ain

ain New Member

Has anyone had any good results with glyconutrients? I am in my second month, I have committed to a 3 month trial before I decide. In the meantime I finally asked my doctor for a sleeping pill and he prescribed zopiclone. I am wondering if it has moved me from discouragment into depression and more anxiety/panic. I've only been on it for a month. I'm pulling back from 7.5 mg/night to half that dose. I have a metallic taste in my mouth now all the time that I read could be a side effect. It sure has been good to get some sleep but I would rather sleep less than deal with depression and anxiety. I also seem to be in more pain. Your experiences? (I'm not very comfortable/conversant with pharmaceuticals.)
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Ain, welcome to our world. I can't help with your med, or the Glyconutrients. Don't take either one.

Maybe others here will be familiar with them.

Like you said, I too am not confortable with the pharmaceuticals, they mostly don't agree with me.

I basically take supplements, herbs, vitamins etc. The only med I take is Xanax, once a day low dose for 'racing' brain syndrome.

Glad you found our board,hope we hear from you often, and again a big welcome to you!

Shalom, Shirl