What would be your 'fantasy' Christmas morning be?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Dec 19, 2007.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

hubby and I were talking about running away next year at Christmas...but I was thinking about the perfect Christmas morning.

For me it would be, being in the mountains with a fresh snow, a big fire in the fire place, and my kids being little again. Just enjoying the simple things in life.

hugs to all lacey
  2. Lacey your fireplace and jacuzzi and in the Mts sounds good, in The Smokies, with NO PAIN and $$$$$ to spend. LOL!
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

To have both of my daughters with me in the same house

I haven't had them together for Christmas in close to 15 yrs. And they are only 36 and 31 yrs old. They haven't spoken in that long.

And now the older daughter isn't talking to me. I haven't heard from her since Sept 13 of this year.

[This Message was Edited on 12/19/2007]
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

w/ Linda. Wouldn't it be wonderful to wake up and be well?!
    While I'm wishing, it would be nice to be young again too.

(No, I don't want any of my crazy relatives around.)

As the Norskies say, God Jul og Godt Nyttar

5. sisland

sisland New Member

If it could possibly happen i would love to wake up to a Tall Dark and Handsome man that is mature and has manners!,,,,who has lots of time and money to spend on Me!,,,,,,,,,,LOlol,,, Sorry don't mean to be selfish,,,,,,,but since this is a fantasy i can dream right!,,,,,,Health would definetly be at the top of a reality list!
  6. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

Have energy , get and go all day long with out tiring
    Have my family all around me, laughing and talking at once. Make it especially memorable.

The food to be delicious

And the Kitchen as clean as a pin afterward.

Give thanks to God for that day

And have a long peaceful nights sleep.

I'd really love that.

[This Message was Edited on 12/20/2007]
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Bump,,,fun post!
  8. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

I would wake up pain free!!!!!laying naked in front of a roaring fire with my man, (yes that's me dirty girl) on a bear skin rug. I would also get a telegram saying that the world is at peace, and that I won the lottery!!! I love my fantasy world...
  9. kjade

kjade New Member

I just want to wake up feeling good - for once. And have the energy and patience to enjoy my kids ripping through the hundreds of gifts in 20 minutes.

I would also like to watch the video of Christmas morning later, and not see big bags under my eyes (I always look so ragged when I watch those videos - disgusting).

I wish for my children to be happy - that's all that really matters to me.
  10. joyfully

joyfully New Member

House spotless
    All the laundry caught up
    No dirty dishes
    Grocery shopping done
    weeds pulled from back yard
    and Christmas cards finished before Dec. 25th