What would you do for a cure?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjcookie, Nov 8, 2005.

1. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I was watching a show on the history channel or some channel like that about strange cures. The most repulsive one was an indian medicine man that had people drink their own urine. I started thinking about what I would do to be cured (not that drinking urine would do it). If I positively knew it was a cure I would do it. I'd let them do just about anything for a cure. Then I started really thinking crazy. How many toes or limbs would I give up? How sad is that? And people don't think we're sick!
  2. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

hahaha i would drink my urine for sure if i knew it was a cure! i haven't thought about it too long but right off the bat i would lose a few digits....maybe a limb...just to feel refreshed after a ling night of sleep. how interesting...
  3. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I'm not sure how far I would go but drinking urine would be just a drop in the bucket to get rid of this dd! It is hard to say unless it was put in front of you but I'm sure I would probably give up more than I think I would:)

Good question!
    Kelly
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

that urine is sterile. Hard to believe. I would certainly be willing to drink it. Just dilute it: one drop per ten gallons of rum and coke.

Even if I got my health back after 25 years of CFS, it wouldn't really do too much as I am now old and retired. But it would be nice to feel like a normal, healthy person again and be able to go to the market and not have to collapse on getting home.
  5. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

"what would you do for a Klondike bar"? lol

thinking.........eating candy........thinking...hummmm

"I would give JESUS the Praises for the cure"
    and stop complaining about so many other things I don't like about life.
    And.... I would like to think I would give my medication money (saved) to help someone else in need.
    how's that sound ? not bad.
  6. orachel

orachel New Member

...that if they could assure me with 100% certainty that my symptoms would vanish...all of them...and never return, I'd chop my arm off. Left arm...but yep. That's how bad it is, and I'm only in month 5 of this nonsense!

7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you. Yuk.

love
    Rosie