What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, Dec 22, 2007.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

I have several requests this year - I really am hoping he can follow through.

1) I want FM to go away for good.....I want at least one day free of pain, brain fog, fatigue, anxiety, ect.

2) For my children, husband and family to be healthy and happy. (that includes all my friends here! :)

3) For a happy holiday season, with no fighting!!

I've been very good this year, so I don't see why Santa can't help me out with my wishes!! :)

What would you all like this year?
    [This Message was Edited on 12/23/2007]
  2. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

I want for all of our Troops to come home, my sister is being deployed mid-Jan, and my son just got back from Afghanistan he will be leaving again in Oct.

I want all of my new friends here to be pain-free with remission or a cure.

I want my children to be and feel as blessed as I am.

Happiness to all,
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Well,,,All i want is to Get Rid of FM for good Too!,,,,,,,,,,,,And to spend time with my Kids!,,,And of course for the troops to come home Too!,,,,,,And Peace and love for all!

kj,, I hope things get better for you and your family! can you check into the local Human resource program for Wheatherizing your home,,,,,,,,They might do the window replacements for free!,,,,I Know it's outrageous the way the so called coast of living pans out!,,,,,,,,,,I'm getting a $20 raise on my SSDI Check,,,,,,I'm Thankful for that!,,,,,,,But you know,,it's still tough!
  4. painterZ

painterZ New Member

to have a closer relationship with my daughter. She's ten and troublesome years are ahead for mutiple reasons, I just hope things don't get too much worse.

I also REALLY want a judge who will listen and have compassion, but most importantly have a brain, to oversee my custody trial in April.

5. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Blood and ultrasound test results that say no more cancer found. I have to get tested the beginning of January.
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I had a very special gift yesterday, it felt like God reached down and turned on my tears in a special joyous moment.

I was watching my grandson's 5th grade basketball team play a game. Pressure was on them as they only had 9 boys in attendance and if there had been one less they would have to forfeit the game.

There is one very gifted boy, he could win the game all by himself, but he is a wonderful child and is playing for the team. I was pleased that my grand son made his first basket, the crowd cheered as they know he has tried hard.

BUT the special gift was to watch a little boy with crooked legs as usual run his heart out, his face always beet red with exertion as he puts more than 100% effort in. He has little upper body strength and even in practice rarely makes a basket.

Yesterday the gifted boy passed to the CP child who was standing under the basket and the frail child shot the ball in the basket. Two points for the boy, and the team, but a thousand points from heaven above. I suspect I was not the only one searching my pocket for a tissue.

I consider that a special Christmas gift, that I was able to watch these children and share in their success. They did win the game, but had they lost they would still have won.
  7. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

A Cure for M.S. A cure for FM, and A cure for CFS,
    help us with our move to Australia safely, easier way to lose my weight I gained since I got all this DD, to be able to play outside with my 7 yr old son. I am sure there i9s more...but this is what I find very important right now.

Love to all, Ann
  8. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Thin, Beautiful and Rich

Happy, Sane, Successfully

Find a way to end an unhealthy relationship (I can't move on and I can't make it work)

To have my daughters develop a relationship with each other

To repair my relationship with my older daughter

For each and everyone of us to be healthy and realize our individual dreams and goals

Seasons Greetings everyone!

9. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I know what I don't want. More stuff that I'll never use. I've got enough throws to cover that state of Texas. I think I'll give my presents to the girls who work at my favorite convience store.
  10. kjade

kjade New Member

Boy, as I read all of your replies, I realized my list sounded a bit materialistic and selfish - I mean in the big scheme of things, new windows and new cupboards really don't matter. There is still a roof over our heads, and food in the junky cupboards. I felt so silly I went back and deleted some of my wishes.

I hope Santa brings you all you are hoping for (and then some!!) I will be speaking to him tonight (I tell my kids I call him every night to give him a report) so when I talk to him I will let him know what you all are hoping for.

I just want to tell all of you that you have become such an important part of my life....I only found this board this year when I was dx'ed with this dd. You truly all have become my friends - darn near like my family. I don't know what I would do without you all.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! May all your wishes and prayers come true!!
  11. budmickl

budmickl New Member

If I had success and happiness, I'd be getting new windows, cabinets, yard scaping. And oh yeah, a car that was made in this decade.

I don't think you were being selfish, we need to voice what we need out loud. Sometimes, just talking in words, out loud, to myself helps me understand what I am wanting or needing.

Does that make sense?

Happy Holidays!

12. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

My family to be around me, safe well and happy.

To be rid of this DD and have the pain and fatigue go away.

More friends. One can't have too many of those.

For my friends on this board to have a very Merry Christmas, with less pain in their lives and loaded with laughter.

13. PVLady

PVLady New Member

World peace

No kill animal shelters - all of them

More families taking in foster kids and adopting

More people being aware of the entire world's suffering and being grateful for what they have.

14. springwater

springwater Active Member

1) A vacation to the countryside

2) For a new digestive system to I can eat at least some of the foods I want without wondering if Im gonna get stomach cancer like my mom did

3) a depression free world - this includes bi polar, schizo, dysthymia, every freaking thing connected with brain disorders

4) that people who mistreat animals are miraculously punished themselves....like if they leave their dog in a sweltering car and forget about him, they will suffer the effects of heat and asphyxiation, bullfighters hands and feet will be rendered useless, engagers in dog fights will lose their ability to talk and only be able to bark and waggle their bottoms

5) my kids both to be healthy and happy all their lives

6) for a new ozone layer

God bless