Whatever happened to Mysticbrit?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovecats94, Feb 18, 2006.

1. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

The last I heard she was moving, but I figured she would be back on the board by now. Anyone heard how she is doing? Will she be coming back here?

TIA,
    Faye
  2. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

I have no idea what happened to her, I just wanted to say HI! I finally made it back on.
    Boy, I have really missed everyone here.
    It is good to hear from you,
    Hugs,
    A
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi A!
    Good to see you here too. I also have missed you on the board. I saw where you posted earlier in the week and was hoping that you would find some time to get back on here.

It's so odd that we are so close and have never even called each other, but I'm funny about the phone and don't like talking on it much. lol Just the way I am. I prefer to email rather than to talk on the phone.

Take care of yourself and your family. :)

Love,
    Faye
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Nancy,
    So good to hear from you. I remembered you were moving, but it seems so long since the move that you have posted.

I did find a post about your accident, and I'm sorry to hear that. Sounded like a bad one. Hope you'll feel better and be back to feeling great soon.

Sorry to hear about your grandson and his ruptured appendix. Hope he will be better soon. Many prayers to both you and your grandson.

Well I'll be happy when your plate is less full and you'll be able to post more often.

Boards are just not the same without you. ;)

Hugs,
    Faye