What's happened to Paul

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosiebud, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Not been on much lately but seems Paulmac has disappeared?? Also Ken -

any news??

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Ken posted on "Help wanted-book club" recently. Paulmack hasn't been heard of for a couple months.

I wish they would both come back to the five and dime. How have you been doing?

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I was wondering the same thing. I miss his wit. I don't remember him posting that he would be gone for a while or anything, hope he comes back soon. Kim :)
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

Didn't Rockgor's computer die on him? I thought I remembered one post at least he said he was making from the library... thought it was him...

5. victoria

victoria New Member

you're right, rockgor is still among us, totally missed that LOL!

So glad you're not MIA, Rock!

My atttention span does NOT rock, however...

6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

....he was always good for a "guess where" game. Hummm.

Did notice a post from Ken today somewhere. Don't ask me where, however...brain dead.

Hope Paul looks in and finds he's missed.

Anyone want to do a guess where pic? I am computer handicapped so don't know how to put pics on...but, it would be fun to do it again.

Just a thought.

Thinking of you, Paul.

7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I've been posting on occasion on Book Club threads. When I get to feeling a bit better (I'm still in a long relapse), I'll be up to posting more again.

I've been wondering about good ol' Paul as well. Hope he comes back on.
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

Paulmacks P.C. is on the Blink! Hurry Back Paul! we all miss you!
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

hope Paul comes back soon too, lots of soccer on tv just now and other sports.

Cold here in Scotland but dry - we 'won' the Commonwealth Games for 2014 - that's such a long way away.