What's happened to the log in??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JQP, Jul 23, 2003.

1. JQP

JQP New Member

Or am I the only one having to log in every time I want to read each post. So far try to read four posts, have had to log in four times, and then again to write this.

Hope this is not perm, 'cos if it is, I can't handle it and will have to stop trying.

Any responses moderators?

Jacqui
  2. bitter-sweet

bitter-sweet New Member

I know there has been a lot of problems and complaints lately. I have to log in twice before I can finally read and respond, but it I had to log in each time, I'd be pretty frustrated by now. I hope we gets some answers, so I want this to move up to the top.
  3. Goodday

Goodday New Member

After loging in and reading a post go to view posts at the top. I don't have to log in as often. It seems I have to log in again to make a new post. This is time consuming and irritating. I thought my computer was messing up. I did download sme new security, did anyone else do that recently? Goodday
  4. chubby

chubby New Member

When I want to view messages I right-click on the link and open a new window. When I'm done viewing them I just close the window and the previous page is still there without having to reaload after hitting the back button. I usually do this with any link on the internet if I might want to go back to the previous page. Saves a lot of time.
    Chubby