WHATS IN A VACCINE (Im posting this again, esp w/ flu vac hype)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

I wanted to re=post this again...I thinks its very important for everyone to read. I read the post on the flu vaccination and I wanted to once again ost this as a warning. I disagree with the flu vaccination. Hope this info is helpful to people. Take care! sending HUGS to all!

AMMONIUM SULFATE - Suspected gastrointestinal, liver, nerve and respiratory poison

BETA-PROPIOLACTONE - known to cause cancer, Suspected gastrointestinal, liver, nerve and respiratory poison

GENTICALLY MODIFIED YEAST, ANIMAL, BACTERIAL AND VIRAL DNA - Can cause unknown genetic mutation becuase it can be incorporated into the recipients DNA

LATEX RUBBER - Can cause life threatening allergic reaction

MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE - Being studies for mutagenic, teratorgenic(developemental malformation and monstrosities) and reproductive effects. Its a Neurotoxin. Allergic reactions can be moderate to severe.

ALUMINUM - Implicated as a cause of brain damage, suspected factor in ALZHEIMERS DISEASE, demetia, seizures and comas. Allergic reactions can oocur on the skin.

FORMALDEHYDE - Major constitue of embalming fluid; poisonous if ingested. Probable carcinogen; suspected gastrointestinal, liver, immune system,nerve, reproductive system and respiratory poison. Linked to Leukemia, brain, colon and lymphatic cancer.

MICRO-ORGANISMS - live and killed viri and bacteria or their toxins. The polio vaccination was contaminated with a monkey virus now turning up in human bone, lung-lining (MESOTHELIOMA-lung cancer), brain tumors
    and Lymphomas

POLYSORBATE - Known to cause cancer in animals

TRI(N)BUTYLPHOSPHATE - SUspect Kidney and nerve poison

GLUTARALDEHYDE - Poisonous if ingested. Causes birth defects in animals

GELATIN - Produced from selected pieces of calf and cattle skins, demineralized cattle bones and pork skin. Allergic reactions have been reported.

MERCURY - One of the most poisonous substances known. Has an affinity for the brain, gut, liver, bone marrow and kidneys. Minute amounts can cause nerve damage. Symptoms of mercury toxicity are similar to those of AUTISM

NEOMYCIN SULFATE - Interferes with Vitamin B6 absorbtion. AN error in the uptake of B6 can cause rare form of epilepsy and mental retardation. Allergic reactions can be mild to life threatening.

PHENOL/PHENOXYTHANOL - Used as anti-freeze. Tpxic to all cells and capable of disabling the immune systems primary response mechanism.

HUMAN AND ANIMAL CELLS - human cells from absorbed fetal tissue and humanalbumin. Pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, guinea pig, dog kidney, cow heart, monkey kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, calf serum, sheep blood and others.
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Glad I never take the flu shots. Thanks for posting this.

Love, Mikie
  4. Catseye

Catseye Member

I can't seem to convince my parents not to take them and when I try to tell them what's in them, they won't believe me!

Another "false statistic" they come up with about the flu (to sell it to the unsuspecting public) is they say this many people died of the flu last year (usually around 30,000 or so). But the flu and pneumonia figures are lumped together on the death statistic charts they're looking at, so it appears they just take 1/2 the number and say that's the number of people who died of the flu. How bogus!! And they don't say how many died in hospitals and if they contracted their sickness in the hospital while they were there for something else!

So I'm looking at the cdc.gov website and their death charts for 2003 and here's what the more comprehensive breakdown is for influenze and pneumonia:
    Influenza and pneumonia 62,034
    Influenza 257
    Pneumonia 61,777

It's hard to believe we can be lied to like this. Remember, everything you hear on television news programs is designed to make you buy something. Especially the health-related stuff! The flu shot manufacturers are having a field day with us! Remember a couple of years ago when there was a shortage and some old lady got trampled to death while waiting in line for a flu shot?

Here's the cdc death chart so you can see for yourself:
    www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr52/nvsr52_03.pdf

This particular statistic is on page 31.

Flu shots are not only useless, they're dangerous; especially to toxified people like us.

Have a nice day!!

thank you butterfly for this
    I haven't had the flu for 30 years, by the way.

karen
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2006]
  5. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

BUMP AGAIN PLEASE
  6. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Agree. No more needs to be said.

HUGS,you all!!

[ advertisement ]