what's in my heart

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nelias, Feb 9, 2006.

1. nelias

nelias New Member

hi everyone, first I come from a country where english is not the principal language. however i'll do my best to be clear.

I am not looking for advice , or solution , I just want to express myself, because if i don't i feel my head will blow up.
    when they see my life, so many people are jalous of my situation , they say i am lucky but they don't know how I feel. they don't know that I have never been really happy in my life, and that I am feeling as if I am falling into a black hole of depression where I can't see no light to guide me to get out of it.

I feel my heart so heavy with sadness that I can't find the words or the energy to tell you more , sorry. maybe in later messages.
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Try and find something to do to take your mind off of how sad you feel. Maybe rent a good movie or read a good book. Find Jesus in your heart and he will lead you out of the sadness. I will pray for you and sincerely hope you feel better very soon.
    Take Care!
    Kellyann
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Hi, I understand what you are saying. I will tell you, I have felt depressed many times over the years and I also know that material possessions do not make us happy.

Many people would think if you are financially successful, it means you are happy. Money does not bring happiness.

Sometimes when you feel unhappy you are depressed and it can actually be a chemical imbalance in your body. I also think the tendency to get depression can be inherited.

When you say others are jealous of you, what are they jealous of? Maybe you need to find friends who are in the same financial position as you are, if that is the problem.

Personally, I have all sorts of friends who have alot more money than me, and I never felt jealous. I am happy for them. If these people are really your friends, then they would not be jealous.

Hope you are feeling better soon...

4. kch64

kch64 New Member

hugs to you Nelias. you have friends here and we are not jealous of you.

We want you to be happy and healthy and we will try to support you the best way we know how.

If they are jealous of you, then they are not true friends. A friend is someone you shares your joys and sorrows.

Count your blessings and get rid of the "so called" friends and look for new ones who like you just the way you are.

Kendra