What's on your To Do Jan 3 - 10

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnneTheresa, Jan 3, 2011.

1. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello everyone,

I hope folks had a nice weekend. Mine was fine, quiet and restful. I watched a few movies and, then on Sunday I went out for breakfast with a couple of friends.

Today, my main chore is to grocery shop. Beyond that, a few chores,

To Do Today

spot clean (shampoo) carpet
    re-apply nail-polish
    swiffer floors

I look forward to hearing from each of you!

God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I hope you don't mind me calling you that.......

I am sitting in the library at present.....I thought a different location would be fun for a change. We have some new snow today and it is warming up slightly. A few days ago it was zero, and now it is getting close to 30. Time for shorts!

My son, who will be in a musical, is so excited now that practices have begun. It is Singin in the Rain, and he has a couple of minor roles. But I think that is a great start for him, plus he'll do a little dancing in the final number. Should be fun to watch! I found him some oxford type shoes at our Good Will (I didn't want to spend a small fortune on them) and he's happy as a clam. Even took a little umbrella to practice the final number yesterday....he's getting into character!

I had a giant squash sitting out in my garage, waiting for me to cook it, so today I cut it up and put it in the oven. Guess we'll be eating squash for a week now! It is shaped like a big banana.....maybe that was the type it was. I've forgotten!

Well, I've rambled enough for now......take care!
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all,

Terri, I don't mind being called A.T. - not at all! My surname also begins with a 'T' and so the kids at school used to call me A T & T :) I just love Dancing in the Rain and would love to see a school production - what fun!

My family holiday celebration is upcoming this weekend. So I'm trying to make lots of rest time between now and then so I can stockpile my stores of energy for this special occasion. I'm do not intend to overdo on cooking/baking. We're having pizza ordered in for dinner on the Saturday night and then on the Sunday, we're going out for brunch. That leaves me free to enjoy my family without spending my limited energy on preparing food.

Although I'm accustomed to dealing with pain, these extreme level of fatigue are new to me. I do the best I can to provide myself a few occasions (of a few hours in duration) that I can enjoy without the over-riding need to lie down in a darkened room. It's difficult.

Today's To-Do List

clean bunny's cage
    make weekly pill dispensers
    make & eat dinner
    shower & shampoo

God bless,
    Anne Theresa