What's on your To Do List? Feb. 21 -27

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnneTheresa, Feb 21, 2011.

1. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello everyone,

As we head into the last week of February, I'm counting the days until spring, or more specifically that lovely spring weather. We had one day last week when it was semi-warm and the sidewalks were relatively clear - clear enough for me to take my scooter out - so I went to the mall and it was incredibly nice to be mobile.

My doctor asked me, a few years ago, if I'd consider moving to a warmer climate (given my health issues and the extreme difficulties I have in the winter months) and I told him I'd miss my friends and family too much to leave the region. However as I grow older each winter seems more and more difficult and I wonder sometimes about becoming a snowbird.

To-Do List

order & pick up prescriptions & OTC medications
    make up 10 days of pill dispensers
    swifter floors
    friend coming in for coffee
    pay bills on-line
    paper filing

-that's a pretty big list and so I'll likely carry some of the tasks over to tomorrow

I look forward to hearing from others and, as always, newcomers are welcome!

God bless,
    Anne Theresa

2. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all,

This is a quiet week for the to-do list thread. I hope it's because folks are feeling well enough to be out and about rather than the opposite. As for myself, I've been fine but away from my computer because I've been fussing over my new bunny, Harry.

Harry is a male, 9 week-old, snow-white, lion-head rabbit. He's just gorgeous. He's as different from Harriet (Harriet was a black/brown Holland lop-eared) as a bunny could be.

No bunny no matter how special will ever replace Harriet in my heart. However,I have an infinite amount of bunny-love, room in my heart to get to know and love many bunnies, they are so precious in my eyes. As are cats and dogs and turtles, all the creatures we chose as companion animals.

To-Do Today

In addition to acclimatizing Harry to his new home, I've been plugging away on Monday's to-do list. I've accomplished all but the banking and filing, which I'll carry forward.

on-line banking
    paper filing
    phone re: 3 appointments
    update photo albums
    clean kitchen
    shower & shampoo

God bless,
    Anne Theresa

LEFTYGG Member

I care for my mother every other week. with the help of my children this wa our week.
    I stayed 3 nights tonight is my last night.

so my to do list is

1 mop and vaccum
    2. grocery shop and eat better
    3. start walking with my dh. he walks everyday
    4. go to lunch with friend monday

i start getting crabby by end of my week due to back aching from helping mom in and out of bath.

the bunny sounds adorable. does he roam free? my daughter had 2 bunnies 1 died unexplained and other got loose and was found dead so no more bunnies.what are their life expectancy?

i love all animals they are so comforting,

nite all love gail