What's on your to-do list? July 27th to August 2nd

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnneTheresa, Jul 27, 2009.

1. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all,

It's difficult to believe we're heading into August already but here we are...

I hope you had a nice weekend. Myself, I was under-the-weather and so I had to cancel my plans to attend my friend's BBQ. All I managed to do over the weekend was take my medication, eat a bit and do my physiotherapy exercises. Beyond that I let everything else slide.

So far today, I've cleaned the kitchen & the washroom and I've folded and put the laundry away. So, I've made a good start on the housework even though I'm still in my p.j.'s. I want to get dressed and put some lipstick on before sweetie gets home from work (in an hour) so then we can go out for a scoot/bike ride to the grocery store. That's about all for my to-do list today. Given that I still feel shaky and nauseas, I'll do well to accomplish a trip to the store.

I look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  2. first try to have a life with fibro and all that comes with it

go on a three day vacation in aug hopefully

Even though today is NOT a good day, I managed to exersize a bit, watch 3 grandkids, do dishes, cook them food alot of the day, do laundry and its only a little after 5. I am tired. Yes I do want a life back...
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all,

Fibrobutterfly, Welcome to the to-do list thread, it's nice to see you post here. You accomplished a lot in spite of having a bad day. Taking care of three children cannot be an easy task. It's nice to have a three-day holiday to look forward to in August. I have a little holiday scheduled this week Thurs/Fri/Sat and I hope I feel well enough to a) attend, as planned and b) enjoy.

I have a weight-watchers meeting scheduled for this eve. but I may just send my regrets and stay home instead. I've been feeling wretched the past few days and so it may be best to stay home and rest today and tomorrow. This might give me a better chance at being able to follow through with my mini-vacation plans on Thursday.

God bless,
    Anne Theresa

4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

hi girls

my nephew is typing this. im not doing well. see my post on fms board. i miss you all.

5. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Everyone seems to be working hard in spite of everything.

I went to the Farmers Market today, what nice vegies and the cherries, oh my!

Tomorrow we celebrate 45 years of wedded bliss.

Well not always bliss, but still good after all these years.

Wishing you all a good week and don't work too hard. Love Denamay
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Good Morning all.....

I'm back safe and sound from the most wonderful vacation ever!

So sorry but unable to post about it all right now, just exhausted but the trip was so worth it.

Need to go lay down and rest this poor body for a bit......I'm afraid if I start talking about the trip, it'll turn into a book!!!

7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for posting this thread, Anne Theresa. I am sorry you had to miss your BBQ and you haven't felt well. I hope this weekend is better for you!

Ellen, I am sorry you are having such a rough time. I will read your post on the Fibro board. You've had so much stress. Take good care.

Nancy.. So glad you had the best vacation! Cannot wait to hear all the details! Rest up my friend..

It is so good to see Butterfly and Dena post. Keep coming back! I love this thread. Both of you take care!

I love taking care of Sam, our GS. He has grown in the four weeks I've had him. I'd truly forgotten how much energy infants required. I am exhausted and think the third day, that was added on, might be a tad too much. I'll just have to see. He is my big love! Jim's been helping with little things when he is out of town. They add up! Slept until 12:30 p.m. and don't care. I'm so tired after hanging out with Sam and I have a hard time falling to sleep! LOL
    I see Ellen's doctor in Anne Arbor, MI next week. He is a Rheumatologist (sp) who deals with Fibro, etc. I look forward to it.... even though my trust in most doctors has been at long time low, after my surgery a few years ago. I do feel very positive for this appointment!

Cleaned master bath today, still in my nightie and will stay that way until tomorrow!

You are all in my thoughts!

8. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

Hello everyone,
    I was unable to post this past week but I have read your posts. Next week my son will be in a day camp that is specifically for kids with high functioning autism. He loves this camp. So i will catch up with you all next week.

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.