What's on your To Do List? March 14- 20

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnneTheresa, Mar 15, 2011.

1. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all,

According to the calendar, this is the last week of winter. I look forward to spring, counting the days.

To Do List

shower & shampoo
    tidy house
    shopping: pet store, dollar store
    mail letter
    make health-care appointments
    complete household budget

I look forward to hearing from other to-do list members. Newcomers are always welcome.

God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I really would like to get these things done this week:

Bathroom cleaned
    get the dishes caught up
    wash down kitchen counters

So far this week I have made some medical appts, bought a new mop, did some grocery shopping & sorted through a box of junk & did 2 loads of laundry plus worked at both my jobs. Hopefully I can get some other stuff done too

got all the garbage & cardboard collected up for Friday's garb day
    Made pot of stew
    did load of dishes
    did a load of laundry

[This Message was Edited on 03/17/2011]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/17/2011]
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all,

Hi Beadlady, It seems like you're making headway on your chores - geesh - I can't remember the last time I made a pot of stew. For certain, I know my crock-pot hasn't been used since I moved in with my sister 15 months ago. I keep saying 'one of these days' I'll make us a big pot of soup but so far I've made do with easy foods like cheese and crackers, eggs, frozen pizza, instant oatmeal etc.

I have a friend coming by this afternoon to watch a movie with me. We have arranged alternate Thursday afternoon get-togethers. This is my friend with fibro/CFS - we've known each other for 20 years and relate well, not only because of our shared illness but that particular common ground is great to share.

I'm still working on my to-do list, posted previously, so I won't add any more items until I finish that. BTW, my little bunny is litter trained now and will sit on my lap for 1/2 hour or more without having an accident. I just love him!

God bless,
    Anne Theresa