What's on your To Do List Nov 19 25?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Nov 19, 2007.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Good Morning all....

Yesterday I was pretty tired, managed to pick my daughter up from base after her German class, sew 2 pr of jammy pants, but not much else.

Hubby did me a favor and did our fruit shopping and brought home dinner too.

For today, my list is short.

Water plants
    Rest, rest and rest some more....hopefully!

Hugs all,

Nancy B
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I'm guessing everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving....

We are going to a friend's house, so I don't have all of that cleaning to do, but I am bringing:
    apple pie
    broccoli casserole
    homemade grape juice
    veggie tray
    oatmeal molasses rolls

So I have it easy this year! We will also take a bouquet of flowers, so we make a good impression!

My son was not diagnosed with any huge foot problems, just ill fitting shoes. So he went to a new shoe store, had his feet measured, and got two sizes smaller! I was shocked..but they are wider in the toe box and ball of the foot, so maybe that was the problem. We may have been buying too long of shoes to make up for the width. He said his feet were better yesterday. I hope that will be all he needs!

3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thank you to you Nancy, and Ellen as well, for posting this. I spent 7 hours in the ER with my mom yesterday. We saw her doctor, first. She's had a sharp, electric like, headache behind her ears, for days. At first we thought it was the flu. Not so, at least for the ears.

They didn't find anything yesterday, but did put her on moraphine while there. Something is going on, we will have to pursue after Thanksgiving. Mom is an RN.. HATES taking any medication, etc. She is at our home, and resting comfortably.

Linda: I am so very sorry about DH's, uncle's death. So sad for you all, and right at the holidays. My prayers and thoughts, will be with you all. Take a break Linda, do Thanksgiving a different date. The world will still go on, and you can have your loved ones home with you. We had to do this once, and it turned out fine! God Bless you all..

Ellen: Happy to hear your Thanksgiving will be an easy one. It will nice for you to relax and enjoy

AnneTheresa: Take care, also. You are a trooper! My mom has always used the same 'phrase' as yours! LOL

Nancy: Get some rest. It is so nice to have a DH who can help out! I hope your daughter is doing well. Take care!

To everyone, I wish the remaining day to be peaceful, and non-eventful...