What's on your TO DO list Nov 8--Nov 14

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnneTheresa, Nov 9, 2010.

1. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello everyone,

I managed my trip up north & enjoyed myself. The 5 hour bus trip there and back was hard on my fibro-body but worth it to see my lovely son, his wife-to-be and their new home. I spent all day yesterday resting and I feel okay today.

I did most of my housework and now I'm waiting on my friend/neighbour to arrive. We've decided to get together each Tues. afternoon to talk about our weight-loss goals and weigh ourselves. This particular friend and I have been supporting each other through a long-term weight-loss journey. We've been at it for about four years now - she's lost 60 lbs and I've lost 55 lbs.

Beyond that, I have a few other things on today's to-do list

cut up vegetables and honeydew melon for easy snacking
    redo nail-polish
    make weekly pill dispensers

I look forward to hearing from each of you. Newcomers welcome!

God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  2. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all,

Welcome Jam! Thanks for your comments about my efforts to lose weight.

It's great you're up & doing laundry so soon after hip surgery - you're making a nice recovery, no doubt owing to your own efforts.

I'm in wicked pain today.

To Do List

finish laundry
    make doctor's appointment (regular bi-monthly appointment)
    paper filing
    treadmill (trying to form this habit)
    errands: pharmacy & dollar-store (if the pain lets up later in the day)

God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello everyone,

I completed the tasks on Wednesday's list, all except going to the dollar-store which I intend to do this morning if it's not too cold out today (the past few days have been sunny & bright).

This afternoon, my niece is coming by to use my laundry facilities and hot tub. At twenty-two, she's recently had a huge fight with her family and now she isn't talking to her parents (my brother & his wife) and siblings. I hope the estrangement doesn't last too long.

Between going to the dollar-store and being home for my niece, I have a few things on my to-do list:

To-Do List

Finish slicing melons
    make/arrange lunch on a tray
    clean bunny cage
    continue transcribing to disk

Enjoy the weekend!

God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Hi All,
    Usually there are not many Sunday posters here, so I thought I would add my 2 cents!

Sorry to hear your pain is bad, Anne Theresa. I wish I could help, but all I can offer is my prayers for you to feel better. I imagine you enjoy your niece's visits, even though you aren't happy about their fight. It's nice she can come to you for friendship.

Jamin- nice to hear from you. Congrats on being able to do laundry....I'm sure it is no small achievement after hip surgery. Keep up the good work!

One of my twin sons is away in Idaho this weekend.....for a cross country running competition. He is having a good time with friends. My other twin is home and practicing for an audition for the school musical. They will be doing "Singin' in the Rain." I think it will be a nice show......wonder if they have a Gene Kelly waiting in the wings?

I will be mostly relaxing today and not feeling guilty about it!