What's on Your To Do List? Oct 25 - 31

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnneTheresa, Oct 26, 2010.

1. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all,

This is my favourite time of year!
    Halloween is coming, I can tell by the crisp, cool air and the earthy scent of fallen leaves.

I was up early this morning, ran errands to the mall and the pharmacy (I just love my scooter, it makes getting around so much easier!), then came home, did my housework, watered the plants, cleaned the bunny cage, vacuumed and dusted. I cut up some honeydew melon for easy snacking and then spent the last hour catching up with on line news, email etc. So - after accomplishing all that - my to-do list will be very short and sweet.

Today's To-Do List

- cuddle bunny
    - watch TV and/or read and/or take a nap
    - make and eat dinner

I look forward to hearing from others. Newcomers welcome.

God bless,

2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

This week I would like to

drop off the donation bags to St. Vincent depaul
    Look again for my address book {I have a terrible feeling it got thrown away}
    vacuum throughout the house
    Get all the garbage out to the can on Thursday night
    Get the fridge cleaned out and hopefully pulled out so I can vacuum behind it
    Buy Halloween candy
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello everyone,

Hi Beadlady. It's good to see you! I hope you're having a good week and are making headway on your to-do list. Hopefully, you found your address book by now. I lost mine on two separate occasions and recreating the information was a lot of work.

It's very cold here, I've been wearing my winter coat with hat & gloves this week. Thankfully there's no snow - the sidewalks are clear - and so I'm still able to use my scooter.

I was up all night watching television and doing housework during the commercials so my plan is to have a restful day today. I have a few things on my to-do list but mostly I'm going to rest:

To Do

scoot to pharmacy
    clean bunny cage
    take out garbage
    shower & shampoo

God bless
    Anne Theresa