WHATS THE BEST TESTS FOR MS,LYME,..updated this posting.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by saphire27, Jan 20, 2006.

1. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

From time to time my Left leg will start shaking out of control, even though it doesn't get very painful, it is uncomfortable of course. I can be siting down and then all of a sudden it will go crazy, shaking up & down.

My first episode was way back in high school, my leg has also given out from under me , but only 3 times since the first episode. SAME LEG. And i'm just now starting to put these 2 things together, strange huh? And these days this leg is always numblike, pins & needles, it never lets up for even a second, i've gotten use to it evidently.

My hamstring in that leg is now way totight, and no matter how much i work with it, i can't get it to loosen up, I wonder if it's that other muscle that goes along with the sciatic nerve, it's starts with a "P" i think?

I was just wanting to know if this same thing has happened to anyone else???????

I HAVE TINGLING IN MY FACE & SCALP, JAW LINE, UPPER SPINE NECK AREA...NOT JUST LEGS
    [This Message was Edited on 01/23/2006]
  2. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

I didn't know what to call it, tremors, good to know. I always explained it to my friends as shaking. So if it was your leg, could it just go out on you too, due to MS?

Thanks again
  3. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

The only time my leg trembles is when I'm sitting on the commode and I've been there awhile. It's my right leg and it loves to jump up and down and up and down......

There are several women at work who have the same problem.

auntyem
  4. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

I will get Dr to check it out.
    At least i'll know for sure, i don't why i never mentioned it before, i guess i'm a little slow huh??LOL

Luv yall!
  5. saphire27

saphire27 New Member