whats the best treatment for fatty liver/high enyzmes?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Sep 17, 2008.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

I'm sure losing weight would be # 1 , but is there any safe supplements that help with this? Thanks
  2. jess

jess New Member

Hi, I had fatty liver. It has greatly improved. I take Immunocal, milk thistle and I believe what really helped was Phosphatidyl Choline. Fatty liver is one of the things it is supposed to help with. Worked for me, good luck, Jess
  3. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi and thanks for answering my post, did the three supplements you used cure your fatty liver problem completely? where do I purchase them and what doses do you use? How long before you know they are working? Is this something that has to be treated long term.? Also can you add these supplements to other medictions? I know this is alot of questions and I do appreciate all your help. Blessings to you
  4. babyk902

babyk902 New Member

i've had chronic livers for a while now, it's been really frustrating because it's taken more than one specific supplement to really help. i take milk thistle just about every day, which helps with my energy a bit, i cut out alcohol and pizza (my major weaknesses) for about a month which I think has helped also. I know dandelion is really good for the liver but for some reason it never really helped me. Also, vitamin c is especially good for strengthening the liver so maybe try taking 1000g and working your way up.. see how you feel. it helped me in the past tremendously
  5. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Do you have symptoms with fatty liver? Pain, fatigue etc? I dont know that I actually have any symtoms but was told have chronically high enyzmes and sonogram say fatty liver.thanks for your post.
  6. Catseye

Catseye Member

A good liver support supplement can only help it function better. My favorites are Ultimate Liver Cleanse, Liver Force and Liv52. I also answered you on simonedb's thread.

karen