What's the most romantic evening look like for you??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by texasmaia, Jun 5, 2007.

1. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

I want to set up an incredible and romantic evening for my Love and would like some input on what I could do. We are going away for the weekend and will be in a hotel.

Anybody have any ideas???
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I would make sure that all cell phones, PDA and laptops are in the <b> OFF </B> position.

Would he enjoy an in-room massage? Some men are to macho for a massage but if it is done in the privacy of their room, they might secretly enjoy it.

Are there any events in the city you are going to that he would enjoy - concert? tractor pull? gallery opening?

Can you get a hold of the hotel's room service menu and have it pre-arranged for delivery to the room with candles and perhaps a special cake with a special message on it?

It's all in the pre-planning and sometimes, it's hard to think about it till it's too late.

Is a movie that he wants to see but hasn't gotten to it yet? Find out if it is playing near the hotel and get tickets for it ahead of time.

I have a feeling that anything you do for him, he will consider it special and feel like the only man in the world. Our guys love a little private attention, though they won't usually let you know that.

Enjoy your weekend~

3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

... because a romantic evening for me would require a man in it. ;>)

But when pressed to remember........ I'd take the phone off the "hook", run a bubble bath with twinkling candles around it, a massage with good-smelling oil (his and hers), quiet music and a bottle of whatever you enjoy drinking and lots of time. Oh, and no need to rush off in the morning either. ;>)

4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i would love to hit it big and cash out and throw all the money on the bed then have fun.....

but other places would be candlelit room allover...jacuzzie w/candles in the bathroom...rose(real ones) peddles on the floor and on my bed. a nice bottle of dom. chocolate covered strawberries...yummy.

no t.v. no phone calls...but if you do have wee one's keep the phone on just in case of emergency only....mom in me.

a stroll on a beach and take it from there.

massage oils warming one's are nice too. cinnomon is an asphrodiasac for men...like the smell of mom's homemade apple pie.

lot's of sexy lingerie. i don't know if you are into dressing up in plaid skirts and a top w/ knee high socks w/black shoes...but most men love it... long coat w/nothing underneath it...fun...

find something out of the ordinary...nurse outfit. anything you can think of...have him write down some fantasies for you to choose from. then you pack it then surprise him..

also you can slip sexy little notes in his luggage w/o him knowing about it ahead of time..do the oops i forgot something.....

write something sexy on the mirror in lipstick for him as well.

hoping i gave you some suggestions you could use.

5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

but do what makes you comfortable. but i think i would have him write the list. then maybe you should write a list...then you both could choose something together.

have fun.

6. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

No way did you offend me!! LOL Good grief, even middle aged Christians love sex and romance. God gave it to us to enjoy not to have as some taboo procreative thing. If it was just for making babies, it wouldn't feel so dang good would it???????

I am not sure where we are going yet, but I am going to make sure that I get a room with a big tub. I have a bag of tealight candles and floating candles ready to go.

Haven't own lingerie in years, but that will come too. I like the cake idea and love those strawberries.

If anybody has anything to add ....please do so. I am an ol dog, but I am game for anything new.....

7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

your not an old dog...let's see body paints, fill the bath tub up with red jello...

now i heard some guys talking the other night about how fun they liked watching these females do a spaghetti wrestling at a bar in missiouri...maybe you could do that with him, just add cooked noodles, olive oil and throw it in the bath tub, make sure you plug the drain. we don't want to clog it up...

you could cook the spagetti up ahead atime...before you leave. just tell him if notices it...that you were preparing special meal for the both of you. he will love the thought you are trying to save some money.hee hee

well got to check on some things for today...

good luck let us know what area you are going to...if you feel safe w/us.

8. LadyC

LadyC New Member

Don't wait until you leave for the get-a-way. Begin seducing him and intriguing him days in advance.

Leave sexy notes in his underwear drawer or other secret places telling him how excited you are just thinking about the upcoming trip and being alone with him. Each day let the note be a little more sexy than the day before.

Pick out a special outfit for yourself and one for your hubby to wear the day of the trip. On separate pieces of paper write each piece of clothing, including socks, shoes, etc. Place his in a separate bag, coffee mug or any decorated container from yours.

Make sure you both wear the clothes you have picked out. Once you are in the hotel room and have begun to relax, pull out the 2 containers.

Ask him to pull the first piece of paper from your container and read it out loud. When he does, then ask him to remove that piece of clothing from your body without removing any other piece of clothing.

When he is done it's your turn. Reach in his container and and remove that piece of clothing from your hubby. Have fun with it touching and teasing him as you try to remove the clothing. Continue taking turns until both are completely undressed.

You will both laugh and have fun. By the time everything is removed, you both should be horny and happy and ready for an evening to remember.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/06/2007]
  9. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

Wow, thanks everyone......

Got to tell you we had a great time!!! We were in seperate cities for the days leading up to the weekend and then met on Sat.

I had a gift bag sitting on the table in front of the sofa (in the hotel room) from Victorias Secret. We sat on the sofa and visited for awhile and then he finally said, "so let's see what's in this package." He was dying to open it!

I had a package of scented tea light candles, a corkscrew, two new wine glasses, massage oil and then on the bottom was a really hot little teal blue lingerie set. He nearly fell over right there and then. The wine was in the fridge, His favorite of course.

We talked awhile, got some supper and he finally said.."when do I get to see my present??"

I went to the bathroom to change and he met me at the door coming out. NUFF Said!!

Thanks guys.

10. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I am having my twenty year anniversary in August and my husband has very little imagination.

His idea is to go camping in the Adirondacks with the kids. This is where I do most of the packing and cooking. fun..wow...I can hardly contain myself.

Do not get me wrong. I enjoy the time I have with my family. I yearn for romance, affection, TLC...In reality I get a tired, overworked farmer.
  11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sounds like you both had a great time.....

12. jaltair

jaltair New Member

texasmaia, there are some great suggestions here. What I feel works really well are:

1. Set the mood with ordering a basket of fruit and favorite beverage to be delivered upon arrival or a nice dinner with candles.

2. Bath or shower - preferable bath - together and helping each other wash hair and body, and then a massage in bed with light oils.

3. Another idea is whip cream - place of bodys and lick off. Can add cherries, etc. This is a great one!

4. Ice - use ice on his chest and carry it on down ...

The best and most romantic things are body contact methods as described above ... and these should be prolonged and enjoyed as they are.

Definitely no communication devices and a "no ring" put on phone in room.