whats the name for thyroid

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bettydroop, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. bettydroop

    bettydroop New Member

    treatment? Like I know that there is a "synthroid" or something but what is the compounded type called? People have asked me and all I know to say is T3 T4. Maybe thats whatcha call it?