WHAT'S UP WITH PUNGENT URINE?? (PEE-PEE) PLEASE RESPOND

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamela, Oct 2, 2002.

1. pamela

pamela New Member

For the last 2 years or so when I was just starting to get sick w/ Fibro, I have noticed a real pungent smell in my urine. Anybody have this? So sorry about this subject. But i'm real curious. I can only drink water as I have multiple chemical sensitivity; can't have nothing else!!! When I drink cokes or tea or anything else, I get major fatige and headaches and this wierd body aching that just sends me to bed. (Sugar and sugar like chemicals kill me...lactose, dextrose...) Anybody have this wierd pee smell? If not have you heard of it and what is it? Thanks a bunch for help here !!! Pamela
  2. pamela

pamela New Member

For the last 2 years or so when I was just starting to get sick w/ Fibro, I have noticed a real pungent smell in my urine. Anybody have this? So sorry about this subject. But i'm real curious. I can only drink water as I have multiple chemical sensitivity; can't have nothing else!!! When I drink cokes or tea or anything else, I get major fatige and headaches and this wierd body aching that just sends me to bed. (Sugar and sugar like chemicals kill me...lactose, dextrose...) Anybody have this wierd pee smell? If not have you heard of it and what is it? Thanks a bunch for help here !!! Pamela
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I fussed and fumed about the odor of my urine for years; only to have routine UA's come back normal. It worsened and finally I was diagnosed w/diabetes. Still in the diagnosing period (stabalizing from 6-yrs Pred. use) but since I've started paying closer attention to diet I note the truly repungent odor let up.

Just be sure to take this up w/your doc. Love CactusLil'
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

we all deal with all of these issues, if we cannot ask others about all of our weird symptoms who are we gonna talk to about it.

I notice it sometimes, I drink a heck of a lot of water also, do not have diabetes as far as I know, I do notice a really bad & not normal smell to my stool.

Jaci
  5. pamela

pamela New Member

I found out symptoms of Diabetes: I do pee alot but I think it's part of the FMS irritable baldder thing. My thirst has been normal, although I do carry alot of water w/ me all day.... I just don't know. My vision is okay just had it checked, not any blurry stuff except at night when I'm tired. I'm always tired at day due to bad sleep and FMS. I'm real afraid to have my self checked for diabetes but I might have too? Pamela