Whats With The Sinus Congestion/Going Nuts Now !!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sharon5650, Nov 22, 2005.

1. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

I know I have been posting alot in the last few days, but I usually don't post for along time. I have been getting up and down from bed lately and coming to the computor and posting whatever is on my mind. As you notice, this dam "sinus congestion is driving me absouletly nuts" I see we seem to have this problem but what is with this?? I have had so many infections, have had polyps removed 2 yrs ago from I assume blowing so hard, I almost blew my nose off. Where and what the hell causes this is all of us? this is such a nuisance!!! is this what cause the sore throats? I am so mixed up with all of this, one thing after the other, then it leads to something else, no wonder we are all going nuts at times, at least I am !! I could go on and on with this, but no one actually wants to hear me except for you guys..lol..because if I start with my family, they walk away, and roll there eyeballs, can't blame them, I am sick of hearing it myself. However, its true though, from the top of the head to the bottom of the foot, from constipation to diarrea, nothing is the same..This is like a jigsaw puzzle to figure out. Sometimes I am just so stressed trying to figure it all out, that I get sick trying this and that, this vitamin and that herb, this doctor and that doctor, this advice and that advice...oh my God, what are we going to do? there must be an easier way!! I have had this for 5yrs, I know some have had it harder and longer, but if it kills me I will get the down to a science, and get better sooner or later...the complainer up here in Canada.....sharon5650
  2. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member