What's your calendar picture for December?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shannonsparkles, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Mine's a red squirrel on a branch, warming itself with its tail.
  2. larryh

larryh New Member

Mine is of Devil's Backbone and Mill in what is now Pammel Stae Park here in Madison COunty, Iowa. THe mill is long gone and the tunnel the water used to flow thru is now part of teh park road letting you get get from one side of Devil's Backbone to the other.

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

gives me a doggie calendar every year. This one has a different picture every day of the year.

Only problem is, no id. Today's is a fluffy golden puppy so I'm guessing cocker spaniel.
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

My Grandmother saw my calendar hangin' on the inside

of my bedroom door, took it down, and put it in the Spark

trash burner! Think it would have been MISS DECEMBER in

her SANTA HAT !!!

But the new calendars will be available soon.

[This Message was Edited on 12/03/2006]
  5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

My sister raises guide dog puppies and every year she gives me the calendar put out by Guide Dogs for the Blind. It's a fund raiser for the school.

So this month I have three beautiful labs, one black and two yellow. It's a shot of their heads and they are looking at something in the "distance". Beautiful picture.

When my golden, Rey, was about a year old I changed the calendar and it had a picture of a golden retriever puppy. When he saw it he started to bark at it and it took several days before he got used to it and stopped growling or barking at it every time he noticed it. Silly puppy!

Stop and smell the puppies!