When cats run for office

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwoCatDoctors, Oct 17, 2012.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Anderson Cooper did a "Ridiculist" about When Cats run for Office--meet Tuxedo Stan, Stubs and Hank:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2012/09/25/ac-ridiculist-cats-running-for-mayor.cnn

[This Message was Edited on 10/17/2012]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Do they run as Democats and Republicats or do they run as third party kitties? Inquiring minds want to know these things. If cats ran the world, they would make sure their Humans were fed and cared for. There would be no wars except to protect the homeland because cats are too smart to exert themselves any more than they have to unless it's in fun, like running around and up and down trees.

I really like the idea of being led and represented by the Cat Nation.

We now have new terminology: A clouder of cats; a gaggle of geese; and a binder of women. Sorry, not trying to be partisan or political, just silly. They don't call election time the silly season for nothing.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Glad we gave you a laugh. You gave me one too. Silliness is serious bussiness. We NEED it. I'm alright with dogs running for office too. I'm an Independant and open minded.

My neighbor came by with her old dog and both sat with Barb and me for a long time. Sylvester loooooves her dog, Chewy. He rubbed himself all over Chewy and both loved on one another. It was soooo sweet. Tweety loves Chewy too but she was busy ruling the roost as resident Princess.

Perhaps, instead of a president, we should have a Royal Family of cats and dogs to rule us. They already own furs so that would save a bundle. Tweety would do justice to a nice tiara. Oh, the jeweled collars. We could order them from Christian Diog, Bulgato, Puppy Prada, Ruff Lauren, Man's Best Fendi, Georgio Arfmani, Dogie & Gabbana, DKNY (Doggies Kitties of New York), Coco Chatnel, Dogga Karan, Kitten Klein, Catier, Tom Cat Ford, Adogfo, and Doggie & Bourke. One of these is a play on Spanish and one on French. The rest aren't my best puns but I couldn't help myself. Finally, something from Furragamo.

Love, Mikie
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

wants to rule the world. As ruler she would want people to stop racing their cars around and drive more careful and when they come to a stop at lights, if they pull up next to a cat or dog in the car next to them (like say Shelby perhaps), to at least wave or say hi to her.

Shelby believes in bling and she would agrees with Mikie's idea of tiaras or jeweled collars.

And she wants all pets to have a great and forever home.

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Both human and animal, would certainly be a party platform in the Cat and Dog Nations.

Love, Mikie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Can be President. Tweety and Sylvester can be prom queen and king. He already wears a tuxedo.

Love, Mikie