When did this board begin?Anybody?When did you join?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovethesun, Feb 9, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I am just curiousI joined mARCH 20 2004.Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 02/09/2006]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Joined in May of 2005....Sure love it. PS Is your new chair powered?

Sue
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

dO YOU HAVE ONE?
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

No, I don't need one, thankfully. I love the board...maybe I was confusing.

Anything that helps is good and I do hope you can get a powered one soon. They are very expensive aren't they? We are going to build a house and the doors and halls, etc. are going to be wide enough for a wheel chair. One never knows what will happen.

This is a good thread. I wonder if anyone does know when it started. We'll see.

Have a great day,
    Sue
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

i joined in 2003, there were loads of active members when i joined.
    i remember aces nanna and mikie were both very prominent members.
    good thread!
  6. chickabee

chickabee New Member

Don't know when this message board began, but glad it did. I can't remember exactly when I joined, but do know it was in 2005, not to long ago. nanc
  7. sofy

sofy New Member

I joined 9-02 and it was as busy as now with many long time posters.
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

June 2004 I think.

love
    Rosie
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I read the About Us at the bottom of the page and that gives the story about how Pro Health was founded.

I came here around 8/2004, mostly to post on the diabetic board, which doesn't exist anymore.

Hugs,
    Faye
  10. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

also too everyone for posting when they joined-I know we can look at profiles but not everybody does.Thanks again.Linda
  11. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I had to check my profile! I've been here since October of 2003!! Boy time flys!
  12. sofy

sofy New Member

They could be using their profits for many things but I applaud them for taking some of the money and using it to maintain this site "FREE OF CHARGE" for all of us.

Sometimes they ban someone, erase a post etc that some will get up in arms about but in the end the do a good thing just by providing it as at outlet in input for us all.
  13. fivesue

fivesue New Member

can you imagine how many people have posted on here? I know this is the biggest FM/CFS board in the US and probably the world for that matter.

It would be neat to know how many people have been members. I imagine the number would be amazing. I know that this has been a real life-line for me. With all the friends I have lost since becoming ill, this is the location of many new friends.

So, anyway, just thinking and thanking all of you for being such a great group and to Pro-Health for sponsering this board. A great blessing in my life.

Sue
  14. lin-z

lin-z New Member

I think I started in November 2005!! Its a great site
  15. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Immune support is a blessing.Who knows how many people who's lives have been changed.Thanks from me too!
  16. pepper

pepper New Member

that I have been a member since 03/08/2002 but I think I was a member for a few years before that. I think the board went through some major revisions at that time and all our posts before then were erased ...if I am remembering correctly.

I don't know what I would do without this board. When no one around me seems to understand, someone here does. When no one has an answer to a question or a problem, someone here always does.

I am very thankful to ProHealth for this board!
    Pepper