When did this board begin?Anybody?When did you join?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovethesun, Feb 9, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I am just curiousI joined mARCH 20 2004.Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 02/09/2006]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Joined in May of 2005....Sure love it. PS Is your new chair powered?

3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

No, I don't need one, thankfully. I love the board...maybe I was confusing.

Anything that helps is good and I do hope you can get a powered one soon. They are very expensive aren't they? We are going to build a house and the doors and halls, etc. are going to be wide enough for a wheel chair. One never knows what will happen.

This is a good thread. I wonder if anyone does know when it started. We'll see.

Have a great day,
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

i joined in 2003, there were loads of active members when i joined.
    i remember aces nanna and mikie were both very prominent members.
    good thread!
  6. chickabee

chickabee New Member

Don't know when this message board began, but glad it did. I can't remember exactly when I joined, but do know it was in 2005, not to long ago. nanc
  7. sofy

sofy New Member

I joined 9-02 and it was as busy as now with many long time posters.
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

June 2004 I think.

9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I read the About Us at the bottom of the page and that gives the story about how Pro Health was founded.

I came here around 8/2004, mostly to post on the diabetic board, which doesn't exist anymore.

10. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

also too everyone for posting when they joined-I know we can look at profiles but not everybody does.Thanks again.Linda
  11. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I had to check my profile! I've been here since October of 2003!! Boy time flys!
  12. sofy

sofy New Member

They could be using their profits for many things but I applaud them for taking some of the money and using it to maintain this site "FREE OF CHARGE" for all of us.

Sometimes they ban someone, erase a post etc that some will get up in arms about but in the end the do a good thing just by providing it as at outlet in input for us all.
  13. fivesue

fivesue New Member

can you imagine how many people have posted on here? I know this is the biggest FM/CFS board in the US and probably the world for that matter.

It would be neat to know how many people have been members. I imagine the number would be amazing. I know that this has been a real life-line for me. With all the friends I have lost since becoming ill, this is the location of many new friends.

So, anyway, just thinking and thanking all of you for being such a great group and to Pro-Health for sponsering this board. A great blessing in my life.

14. lin-z

lin-z New Member

I think I started in November 2005!! Its a great site
  15. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Immune support is a blessing.Who knows how many people who's lives have been changed.Thanks from me too!
  16. pepper

pepper New Member

that I have been a member since 03/08/2002 but I think I was a member for a few years before that. I think the board went through some major revisions at that time and all our posts before then were erased ...if I am remembering correctly.

I don't know what I would do without this board. When no one around me seems to understand, someone here does. When no one has an answer to a question or a problem, someone here always does.

I am very thankful to ProHealth for this board!

[ advertisement ]