when do you know a friend is mad at you she is not

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 15, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

returning my emails...i can not think of a reason why...she recently had gotten a new boyfriend...a few months ago..he is going through a divorce...

i had been telling her about my adventures of apt hunting...
    told her about my flares..in the hospital kinda of thing..not admitted just big flare up...

and how the new klonopin was working for me...

i finally wrote her an email last week asking her if she was mad about something or just busy..left her a phone message...

no word from her...i have not tried calling again or emailing again...

i think she is just into her new man that is great i am truly happy for her...she is 40 and never been married wants kids...he told her he doesn't at the beginning of april...so she said she needed soem time to think about whether she wanted to be with him and no children..

well she made her decision to stay with him...and maybe get married,,,

should i not respond anymore...i really had alot of fun with her...but things have not been the same since she had met him...

jodie
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi jodie,

I'm so sorry this is happening to you but I can't imagine why you haven't heard from your friend. Like you said, maybe she has so much going on right now.

I hope you will hear from her soon. I wouldn't give up if she is your best friend. I know that I get into my own little world sometimes and just don't think.

Here's a H U G for you!
    BlueSky555
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just didn't want to pester her...and i know she is usually vary stragiht forward person...so this just seems odd to me...

maybe i will write her another response and update her on my new apt info...it's just been strange..

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

she went on her 40th b-day cruise i was supposed to go w/her but anyways the money situation...long story on that one...

so she got back like april 2,06...she emailed me and said she would contact me after a couple of days after her cruise so she could rest up..then sh had this new man in her life...so wants children..never had any and had cerivical cancer 2x's...wheh they first met he said he wanted more two...
    well she comes back from her cruise he changed his mind...

i do not know the real reason...but i personally suspected child support was the issue..he has two other children from his current marriage...

i know she said he was going to be moving out of the marital home...i guess the wife cheated on him and basically they have been sleeping in separate rooms...and the wife isn't there from wednesday thru saturday....

so he has the kids....during that time...she gets them sunday thru tuesday...

so anwyas...he told her he ididn't want any kids...and also she said they were only going t be friends until he filed paperwork or got the ball rolling thing...

she hasn't really specified things for or to me i do not ask...

i personally believe he is her rebound...makes him feel good ...i hope not for her i wish her nothing but the best...

jodie