WHEN I GO TO FFC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEFTYGG, Nov 25, 2005.

1. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

WILL I HAVE TO GAT UNDRESSED? IM THINKUNG OF ALL THIS STUFF.LOL THX GAIL
  2. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Gail,

The only items I had to remove were my shoes.

Sheila
  3. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING.I GO DEC 5TH.
  4. kbak

kbak Member

No undressing for me!

K.
  5. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Hi Gail, Dr. Holtorf at Los Angeles FFC here.

No undressing, just sandals off so he could look at my heals and color of soles of feet. I had on crop pants and sleeveless blouse.

You will be so happy you went!

Love, **LdyM
  6. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

by pressing on them, but you keep all your clothes on (except the shoes and socks to look at your feet).
  7. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT. I SUDDER TOO, LOL IM GOING TO ATLANTA.
    O CANT WAIT. IM A MESS.OM PREDICTING LYME EVEN THO IVE BEEN TESTED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.
  8. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

What time is your appt on 12/5? I also go to the ATL FFC. I need to call to make my 3rd appt. I'll let you know if it's on the 5th.
    I hope all of the replies have put your mind to rest regarding having to undress. I was surprised I didn't have to, but it was a nice surprise.

Sheila
  9. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I suggest you take someone with you to listen to everything Dr B says. Don't be afraid to ask questions and write down info they give you. It is overwhelming at first! So glad you are going to get help!

Good Luck and please report back on everything!

Lynn

PS if you get an Iv be friendly to everyone else there and you will meet some really nice people! It is great to share stories and meet people who are better! L
  10. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

MY APPOINTMENT IS AT 11 WOULD BE FUN TO MEET FRIENDS FROM HERE.
  11. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

HI MY HUSBANDS GOING WITH ME BUT I THINK ILL TAKE A TAPE RECORDER. IM SURE ILL HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU ALL TOO. ON THE IV THING DO I GET A CHOICE OF KIND OF IV?
  12. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

They have a standard Iv and several others. If you are in pain you will probably get the back and muscle which has lidocaine in it. You wount get an antiviral until the determine what the problems are. It is true you will taste and smell like cream corn. You can't smell it but others can. It wears off with in 24 hours! Take Care Lynn
  13. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

ARE THE IVS WORTH IT? IF SO ILL TRAVEL 8 HRS WITH MY HUSBAND DRIVING LOL ME SLEEPING