When is prayer time in StPaul?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Suz, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Suz

Suz New Member

I wish I could join you. I would like prayers for me and my sister-in-law Miggs. She was my best friend for thirty years and we had a terrible fight, partly over me being sick and taking narcotics. It has been heartbreaking for me as we were so close and now our trust is gone.
    Peace and love,
    Suz
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I don't know when prayer time is in St. Paul but I do know the power of prayer is open to you anytime you earnestly seek it!

I read a book several years ago "Drawing on the Powers of Heaven" that really bolstered my belief in the power of prayer. It is available at any Deseret bookstore. Just like we don't use but a fraction of our brain-power, we don't use the powers of heaven as mightedly as we could....

I do pray you and your sister-in-law will be reconciled; perhaps some of the info appearing of late on the CFID/FMS forum would help; I know I printed several things out in the event I have the opportunity to give them to my family. Lil'
  3. misskitty

misskitty Member

You must really going through a bad time. Friendship is very sacred to me, you stick with each other through thick and thin. I'll put you in my prayers and thoughts. If you would like to email me zoda@myexcel.com

Your St Paul Buddy
    misskitty (Lyda)
  4. misskitty

misskitty Member

Bump for Suz