When is the last time you felt like you could leep over a wall?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Well, if your answer is like mine it was "not lately" but I was reading in the Psalms tonight, and I thought I'd share this. It's Psalms 18 verses 28 and 29.

For thou wilt light my candle:the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
    For by Thee I have run through a troop: and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

What are our walls, what enemies surround us that make up this troop? Are they lonliness, pain, fear, worry? Are the troops family and friends that don't understand what your going through? By our God we have run through them,by our God we have leaped over that wall! WOW! I believe God lit my candle and enlightened my darkness tonight, that darkness was my ignorance and unbelief.
    Thank you for letting me share this.
    Takesha
  2. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I love Psalms! Especially like to read them those days when my natural is hanging out all over the place, you know?
    He knew we would have a tough time in these natural bodies, and seems to always be quick to reassure us that He understands. Thank you for this post! :) love, Rebel
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I'll think I'll borrow that if you don't mind. I can hear it now...Better not go near Takesha today, here natural is all hanging out! Oh thats so good.
    Takesha