When it rains it pours

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dmhtwice, Jun 14, 2006.

1. dmhtwice

dmhtwice New Member

Ever have times in your life that everything that can go wrong will?
    Well thats me all the time....I must be a really bad person to have so many things messed up in my life. I know things could be worse but after awhile ya just want to sit and let life pass you by...I'm stressed all the time so no wonder I hurt so bad at this point a rubber room wouldn't even help!
  2. place

place New Member

If you don't have some down days,
    how will you know when your good days are good?

I think it would be really boring!

Best just to laugh at them and say: bring it on becuase you got no where to go but up!
  3. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I know what you're talking about. I feel like I'm getting dug into a hole I'll never get out of at the moment - and the dirt is piling back on top of me right now. Between financial problems, ex-husband & ex-inlaw problems and such, I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Ok, breath in, breath out. In with the good....Out with the bad...
  4. dmhtwice

dmhtwice New Member

Sorry to hear that things are crappy for others.. I guess I needed to vent!!!Should have just taken some meds and gone to bed. Maybe I need to look for some new coping skills..anyone have some good ones? Cause mine seem to be head for ice cream....
  5. dmhtwice

dmhtwice New Member

Oh I know just what you mean... I has to get easier... We need a icon that hides his head in the sand
  6. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I looked at your profile and you say you're a slacker.

You are not! You are ill!

Please don't believe that about yourself. We all have redeeming qualities. We support others on this board, for one thing.

There is always something you can do, even if it's just praying for someone.

God Bless.