When it rains.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sarahfemme, Apr 15, 2003.

1. sarahfemme

sarahfemme New Member

My car is back in the shop. My tooth is killing but I can't get back to the dentist b/c of having no car. To take the bus I have to walk 6 blocks-problematic since I use a cane anyway. Books are stacking up at work faster than I can shelve them. I'm oving slowly these days. If my car doesn't get fixed by Friday, I'm missing my psydoc appt.
    When I get hme from work, I'm on pain meds and the TEN unit and am useless for anything. Can I scream now?

-Sarah
  2. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

Yes Sarah, go ahead and scream now. It might make you feel better and we would all understand. After you finish that and take a deep breath try to find at least one or two things that are going right or at least okay. Maybe it'll make you feel better. I'm sure you aren't useless. When you are in pain it's just hard to how many people's lives you touch and how you help them. I will pray for you and hope that things get a little more bearable for you.

God bless,
    Mrs. B
  3. sarahfemme

sarahfemme New Member

Thanks for your words of support. Things have gotten even worse and I've spent the day crying. I'm sure I'll bounce back-I'm just momentarily overwhelmed.

Sarah

[ advertisement ]