When the board is moving fast....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilac123, Nov 15, 2005.

1. lilac123

lilac123 New Member

Hi Every "Body"

I haven't been able to check in for a few days but noticed the board is moving along pretty quickly. I just had a thought (whoo-hoo) and thought I'd share it.

I try to notice any newbies and anyone who hasn't been answered or replyed to. I also noticed it was important to go back a few pages to just see yesterdays posts.

Just a thought so maybe someone isn't left out or not get an answer they need. I hope to have more time here soon to spend more time on the board. So much usefull info and what a great place to be when feeling like I'm the only one going through all of this.

Prayers and thoughts to all.
    Lil
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

There are some of us that do that....but as you said the board moves so fast and nobody can be there all the time.Hopefully af ew others will join us.Linda
  3. lilac123

lilac123 New Member

I hope to be checking in more often now as things calm down after my fight with disability. Now I am feeling the effects of this Fibro stuff. I really thought I was feeling better and then wham! I just feel awful! It is such a strange feeling! Lots of anxiety with it too. Not sure why. Still pretty new at this Fibro.

My point is I need to come here and learn of how all of this progreses. I can get in denial sometimes but then it roars it's ugly head and reminds me to slow down! I say this as I am baking cookies, and cooking dinner for my hubby and grandparents. Well, maybe tomorrow I can rest!

Good Day to All!
    Lil
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Sometimes in bad pain-a minute at a time.I'm positive enough to plan,but realistic enough to know Imay not complete them.

I am lucky to have understanding friends an a very wonderful husband.Don't worry,all of us find it easy to be in denial when the pain's not here