when there is nothing that helps

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tobyj, Sep 7, 2003.

1. tobyj

tobyj New Member

i have been on every drug available,still take 19 a day, and for what. to feel miserable. To hate the thought of another day, andother week of misery...........can't take it, but i know i have there is no alternative.
    thanks for listening
  2. tjlibby

tjlibby New Member

Hello
    If I could I would take some of the pain away. Keep Venting! I will pray for you tonite. Watch the moon smile down at you. Take care Teri
  3. LBV

LBV New Member

I am so sorry you are so down! I think FMS people are the toughest people out there, dealing with the pain and sleep deprivation. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Kimberly
  4. hope-floats

hope-floats New Member

You can do it. It sounds like you need some TLC and some individual attention. It's time for you to reach out to someone in your life who can be supportive. It's time to tell them what you told us. It's time to ask them to do something special for you, to help boost your spirits. Unfortunately, if we wait around for others to notice we need some TLC, we may never get it. Don't be too proud. Ask for what would benefit you so you can 'keep on keeping on'! Best wishes.
  5. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

I think I might know how you feel. I was up to 23 different meds at once. But, now I'm down to six and hope to keep lowering that number. It's darkest just before the dawn. Don't give up or let yourself become so frustrated that you have a flare up or set back. Just keep at it and keep working with the docs 'til you find what works for you then you can hopefully get rid of some of those extra bottles.

Lisa

[ advertisement ]