When your pain gets better do other things kick in?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tngirl, Oct 5, 2005.

1. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Do any of you find when your pain lets up that your other problems seem to get worse?

My pain has been better for the past two weeks, and I am very grateful for that.

But my twitching and jerking is much worse. I have a bladder infection,and my stomach is horrible(I have IBS).
    I've also been having nausea and my balance is off, I stagger around a lot. Not dizzy, it just seems like I can't walk straight.

I appreciate your input.
    Thanks
  2. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

If it's not one thing it seems it's another... if not healthwise, some other crisis always seems to pop up... I guess it's good then, to have those things coincide with a break in the pain. Or maybe the physical symptoms are evidence of your body throwing off the toxins that are increasing your pain...

Hang in there!
    Lollie
  3. tngirl

tngirl New Member

I have had an essential tremor for 10 years. My right hand will tremor when I do things like drink out of a glass, hold a spoon or fork mostly. I was checked out by a neurologist at that time. Its basically an inherited trait most of the time.

In Dec. of 2003 I started having involuntary movements. Usually just my big toes and sometimes my thumbs. Back to the neurologist again.....many tests.....diagnosis--myoclonus for no explained reason.

This year, after my fm started up, I get all kinds of muscle twitches, and small range jerks all over my body. Lately some of them are more noticiable to other people.
  4. tngirl

tngirl New Member