Where can I buy Myco Transfer Factor

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Evadyl, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can purchase Mycoplus Transfer Factor as I can't seem to find it in the Prohealth Store or on the web.

Thanks

Love Evadyl X
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Prohealth does sell it. It is kept a secret. They want to see how good of sleuths we are, I suppose :) It is not the in catalogue but I called them and they do have it. Actually, you order it from Prohealth and then it is sent to you from the lab in a cute little box to help keep the cold in.

Call the 1800 # (1-800-366-6056).

Spacee

Ps...I just read your bio and states that you live in Ireland. I called Chisolm Lab and they DO ship to Ireland. It is an additional $60- $70 dollars for the shipping. The Mycoplus is about $150.

That is alot of money. Right now I take the Mycoplus three days a week because of the herxing. So that is 10 weeks in a bottle for me.

Others take it differently.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/23/2006]
  3. spacee

spacee Member

Hope you got my PS.

Spacee
  4. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Thanks a million for that. That's good to know that they ship over here. You've done the ground work for me.

I know it is exp but anything that might help at this stage I am willing to try. Have to take a closer look at the transfer factors & decide upon which one I will try first.

Anyway thanks again...it's lovely to come on here and have people be so helpful & understanding.

Hope you have a good day today

Take care

Love Evadyl X

[ advertisement ]