Where can I find a cushion you use for sore tailbone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by piebear, Mar 20, 2006.

1. piebear

piebear New Member

My tailbone has really been hurting the last several days just out of the blue for no reason. No injury or nothing. Typical fibro. @#*&% So I was going to try and find that cushion that I read about, that they make for a sore tailbone, which makes sitting down much easier. Cause right now it kills to sit down and its making other muscles hurt as well. Anyone know where I can find these type of cushions? I'd like to be able to go out and find one tomorrow if possible. I'd appreciate the input, thanks!
  2. livin4him

livin4him New Member

I just did a quick search on internet - under tailbone cushion and alot of places came up. Some with free shipping. If you look under shopping.com I think they compare stores for you.

Have you thought about a health supply store - you know one that sells wheelchairs, etc., like hospice stuff?

Good luck.
  3. piebear

piebear New Member

Thanks for the tips guys and the quick replies! I will try the medical store in our town and also the As Seen On Tv store that we have nearby. If anyone has anymore tips feel free to keep mentioning them! I was hoping someone knew of a store I could go to since ordering online would mean more painful days of waiting. Of course if no stores have any I guess I'll have to order online. Would drug stores have something like that or is it something that is kinda hard to find?
  4. msmac

msmac New Member

I got mine at my local pharmacy. $15.00

[ advertisement ]