Where can I find Burbur?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Di1207, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Di1207

Di1207 New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Where can I find burbur? I know its good for herxing. I don't know what it is but I could really use it. I have been herxing off but mostly on for 4 months. Last week I started a homopaths lymes cocktail and spent the weekend in bed with migrains, sweating,and general flu like feelings. Thanks for your help. Good health to you all
  2. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Nutramedix sells it, but it is usually at a higher price. I found Renewal Enterprises or the Green Pharmacy is cheaper. Susan Ambrosino also sells it. You need to check around for prices and deals, sometimes free shipping.

Maybe, it's something we need to suggest to the ProHealth store.

CherylSue
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2007]
  3. Di1207

Di1207 New Member

Thanks Cherylsue,
    I looked burbur on line and found out what it is. Now I have a question. Have you had any reaction from using it? I am surprised that the homopath that I saw did'nt offer it. He told me "you know your going to herx with this treatment". I am concerned that some of these natural rememdies could have a detrimental effect. I know what long term abx can do. Just trying to learn allI can. Thanks gain and good health to all.
  4. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Burbur brings the level of herxing down a bit. I found it good as a sedative for sleep at night. It relaxed me, and I was able to get off klonopin. Everytime I woke up I would take it and go back to sleep again. It is a diuretic, however, so keep that in mind.

CherylSue
  5. Di1207

Di1207 New Member

Thanks soooo much
    Everyone on this site is so helpful. I know alot more about so aspects of lyme than my lyme postive family doctor. I learned it all from you guys. GOOD HEALTH TO ALL.