Where can I find instructions for coffee enema?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by redhummingbird, Aug 4, 2008.

1. redhummingbird

redhummingbird New Member

I've been feeling some achey pain near/in my liver.

I'm wanting to try a coffee enema and just spent the last 50 minutes searching through old posts trying to find instructions.

I'm doing the simplified Methylation Protocol since last Weds. So far so good.

I don't know anything about coffee enema's except for what I just read.

Can anyone point me in the right directions to find out how to do one? Or, even better, provide instructions?

I'd keep digging through the old posts but it's just taking too long.

2. tgeewiz

tgeewiz Member

I did these a few years ago and they didn't do much for me.

I remember just doing a regular yahoo/google search and finding instructions.

It's nothing in particular from what I remember. Just make the coffee, let it cool down, and do the enema.

Not really pleasant, but not too painful either.

Best wishes and God bless.

3. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I just bumped up a post called "detox question for waynesrhythm".

We discuss coffee enemas in it.

Some basic things to remember with regard to coffee enemas:

* Be sure you use ORGANIC coffee. This is important!

* Don't use decaffeinated coffee.

* Let the coffee cool to lukewarm.

* Usually about 2 cups is recommended.

* I _think_ that you're supposed to lie on your left side, with your knees against your torso, while holding the coffee. Oddly, I've read some places that you should lie on your right side. Sometimes I switch.

* My experience is that they cause a lot of gurgling in my gallbladder (right side of abdomen near liver). People with gall bladders that are in better shape might not get that symptom though.

Let me know if you have any other questions. If you don't get a response here, try me direct.

Best, Lisa