Where Can I find the letter for Drs. filing Disability?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ImDigNiT, Oct 3, 2005.

1. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

At one point there was a letter for Drs. where all they had to do is fill in the blanks for disability. Does anyone know where I can find this?

I have a Dr appt. today and he needs to fill out the SS from and also one for my attorney. I would like to take this to him today so he can review it.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Marcia
  2. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

Please help me! I am meeting with Dr. today.

Thanks,

Marcia
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Don't know about a letter.I WON MT SSD CASE A FEW WEEKS AGO .Y ATTORNEY SENT LETTER TO MY DOCTORS .So did SS.

I DID NOT HAVE TO BRING ANYTHING TO my doctors.

Sorry I'm not much help.And please excuse my typing.I have braces on both my hands.

Sue
  4. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

I know at on time there was a letter that all the Dr had to do was fill in the blanks and I am having a problem finding it now. this is not only for my ss but also my long term disability case.

It was great.

Marcia
  5. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Go to www.anapsid.org.......go all the way down the page clik on diagnosis and it will give you a form you can print.

There are alot of forms also disability.

Hope they help.

Sue
  6. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Hugs,
    Marcia
  7. ephemera

ephemera New Member

Oops, I looked up the website & found it was on reptiles. Hmmm...
  8. suzetal

suzetal New Member

It works fine for me no problems. Hmmmmmm maybe
    www.anapsid.org/cnd/diagnosis/index.html

Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2005]
  9. jennypee

jennypee New Member

But don't worry, you found the right place... just scroll all the way to the bottom like they said and there's a menu of stuff... it's not all on reptiles

edit: Actually, I wanted to say thanks to whomever posted the website info... it looks like a really good resource.[This Message was Edited on 10/05/2005]
  10. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Hope It helps many.
    Sue
  11. orachel

orachel New Member

I just pasted this into my permanant FM/CFS file on my desktop. Glad to have those when I need them!

Thanks!
    Rachel