Where Can I Get a Copy of "I Remember Me"?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by catgal, Dec 16, 2002.

1. catgal

catgal New Member

Greetings~~I live in the boonies in the Mountains and do not get the Sundance channel, and therefore, will not be able to see I Remember Me.

Where can I order a video of it? I would like to see this, would like for my mate to see it, and as a therapist with clients who have FM/CFS--would like to have it to share with them and their families.

Is it available on video--available for purchase? If not, would someone on this Board be kind enough to run a copy of it for me, and I would gladly pay for the video and shipping expense.

I really want to see this. Please help. Thanks, Carol...
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

dot com - I think it was around $30 w/shipping - great movie to own. Amy
  3. Trini

Trini New Member

Is it rated? If not, what wud u rate it for language? g, pg, pg13?
  4. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

its a documentery - not in the least bit offensive for anyone.
    (I don't know if its rated - just my own rating - no swears though for sure)[This Message was Edited on 12/16/2002]
  5. Trini

Trini New Member

Thanks, I wonder if it will become available in public libraries? Thinking out loud :)

Trini
  6. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

I know others on this board have watched a borrowed copy from their librairy. Also, somebody said if they don't have it then they will get a copy for you to borrow (the librairy I mean)
    [This Message was Edited on 12/16/2002]
  7. catgal

catgal New Member

I went to Amazon.com and ordered the video. Right now they are offering "free shipping" with this video. Cost of the video was $30.99. Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing and sharing it.

Is there a video on FM that anyone knows about? The I Remember Me video is about CFIDS. Wishing you pain-free days! Carol....
  8. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I ordered it from Amazon.com yesterday. The cost was $30.99 and the Estimated taxes were $3.08, S & H is $3.99 for at total of $38.06. I should have it by Christmas eve at the latest. Good luck. dolsgirl