WHERE CAN I GET Fibromyalgia 024 or Tiger Balm ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrofirend44, Feb 12, 2006.

1. fibrofirend44

fibrofirend44 New Member

Hello all...I read a post by BIGMH, mentioning something called Fibromyalgia 024 or Tiger Balm , I was wondering where I could buy that, and if it is a cream, liquid...sounds interesting. anything to help my fibro pain I would like to try it.

Thanks for replies....!!
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

I got the Fibromyalga 024 at a drug store. It helps and it is expensive and hard to wash off your hands after applying it. Others might not have that problem.

I have not tried Tiger Balm yet. I plan to. I do like BLUE GOO....comes in a jar...has aloe vera and oil of Emu in it,
    that helps a lot. I like the smell of it also and the smell seems to dispiate...

3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

at costco...that is the best price as well...they are online..i don't know if you are a memeber...but you can usually get it at a local drugstore as well maybe target...

jodie

oh it is a thick sort of cream like in the old fashion shoe polish canisters...
  4. kasilou

kasilou New Member

It can be ordered online (edited to remove website per rules). I saw it in AARP Magazine and just ordered it especially for severe headache. Will try also with my fibromyalgia. Hope it works-GOOD-LUCK!
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Sell Tiger Balm, Rite Aid, Eckerds etc. You can also get Tiger Balm pain patches too. They make it in original and also colorless one. Besides as a rub, you can also put half teaspoon in a little bowl of boiling water, towel over head and inhale.

Love Anne
  6. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I have'nt never used it, but plan on trying it. I see at Super Walmart.
    I use Biofreeze, Blue Emu, Blue Gel (store brand) Absorbine Jr. Thermacare, you name I try anything LOL
    Whats the buzz on Fibro 024????
    I've heard of it, but never heard how good it is, or what it does.
    Take Care~Karen
  7. bigmh

bigmh New Member

Hi there...looks like you have already had lots of replies about where to get the products.

One thing about Tiger Balm....it comes in at least 2 types....a reddish kind that I got at the health food store which does not bother my sensitive skin, and the kind that you buy at costco in the tin (kinda yellow/greenish color) which kills my skin! I get really itchy, and have a big rash with that kind. Of course, that's the cheaper kind!!

Blessings and good luck! Ann
  8. WhoKnowsWhy

WhoKnowsWhy New Member

I've been using this product for many months now with great success.

The O24 Pain Neutralizer (found at most major pharms like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens) is the exact same formula as what you find in the O24 Fibromyalgia formula (also sold in some pharms like Rite Aid AND online here @ ProHealth.

I found out the company markets these two products to 2 different "groups" of pain sufferers, hence the two names. I believe that other than when you find a sale (which I've caught once at CVS recently), the pricing on both products are very, very close.

Simply said, the product is ALL natural without fillers or any other substance that might irritae your skin. It contains many essential oils (blended together by a patented formula) that are known to relieve pain. The product goes on and spreads easily leaving NO sticky residue on your skin like almost everything else I've ever used. And most importantly, it relieves my back and neck pains for hours.

It does have a strong initial peppermint smell that does subside after about 30-45 minutes. I have also read that it has even helped some people get rid of headaches!
  9. jvrealty

jvrealty New Member

hello,
    i received my 2 sample towlets and used one immediately, for severe hand pain. it did work for awhile. the smell of this stuff made me sick. i have a problem with strong odors and this caused my eyes to burn badly. the odor is too strong for me. doubtful that i would buy this product because of the strong odor and the fact that it made my arms very cold and i am very sensitive to cold. i actuallyh had chill bumps on my arms, where i applied the 024 and had to sit next to a heater to warm up. i can't use , but hope it works for others.......

10. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I have seen at health food stores, and Whole Foods Market.

Another good rub is Aspercream. It is sold everywhere and works. I tried Blue Goo and did not like the smell.

There is also a excellent rub I bought over the internet called MyoRX. It was made by a Rheumatologist. It is pricy but excellent.